Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dream: Assurance of God

I prayed very hard that God would speak to me tell me what to do, where to go, who to talk to and what to say. I knew he would answer me that night I could feel it. He gave me a dream in which I was looking at a computer screen, but I knew and could see the person I was talking to. They had a whole list of questions written out in a test form. I would wonder what I would say in response to all the questions asked of me, but they were all being answered, one by one, right in front of me as I watched the words type themselves. I knew that it was the Holy Spirit answering these questions not me and that God was telling me all I have to do is be open and seeking him and he will say what needs to be said to those who ask, I'm just sort of along for the ride. I woke up from the first one remembered it all in great detail, but very quickly fell asleep. Then I had a shorter version of the same dream, except I was talking to a different person and later on I had another dream where the Holy Spirit was speaking with yet another person; it was a great encouragement to me.

No comments: